I received my Vision Forum catalog in the mail yesterday and earnestly started going through to make my Christmas Reading Wishlist that I give to my husband each year - usually a listing of various reading materials from various places that I'd like to have.
Then today while doing the Fall Ya'll Bloggy thing I happened upon the information at Life In A Shoe that Vision Forum is giving away $250 worth of their books to 3 lucky winners this week! What a wonderful blessing!
To be considered for the drawing, you must post your wishlist totalling $250 or less on your blog and then link back to their site. Vision Forum has SO MANY excellent titles to choose from and it is hard to narrow it down, but here is my wishlist:
- Virtuous Daughters Set ~ $40
- Passionate Housewives: Desperate For God ~ $16
- Family Man, Family Leader ~ $15
- Raising Maidens of Virtue ~ $20
- The Wise Woman's Guide to Blessing Her Husband's Vision ~ $16
- SM Davis Family Rebuilders Library ~ $60
- The Influence of Older Children on Younger Children ~ $10
- Building A Family That Will Stand ~ $30
- The New England Primer ~ $10
- Teach Them To Your Children ~ $17
- Before You Meet Prince Charming ~ $12
Grand Total: $246
What a blessing this would be to win! Good luck to everyone entering!